Announcement: The Future of Little Kaeleer
« on: December 22, 2017, 09:34:17 AM »
Hey, guys! Hope you’re all having a restful holiday.

Katarina, the plot leader for Little Kaeleer, has informed the staff that she will be too busy to care for the Territory going forward. She has kindly given me (Kirei) permission to adopt her lore as caretaker and create a new ruler, and I will do my utmost to oversee the continuation of plots with minimal changes.

So here’s what you can expect:

1. THE LORE WILL REMAIN THE SAME.
Your characters and plots should remain the same as they were, and you don’t need to move or edit anything.

2. A NEW QUEEN WILL RULE.

If you had characters in the Territory court, how they move forward is up to you. I will be making a new Queen in the coming weeks and, when I am finished, I’ll post a little bit in the Territory’s lore forum about the transition of power for context. Katarina has given her permission for Saskia to be written out of play.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me via PM or Discord. I will be taking on Little Kaeleer’s lore checks, updating its timeline, and creating Wanted Ads for positions of note.

Thanks, and let’s write together soon!

Kirei
 It's like a bungee jumping gift certificate, but more magical! Use this to guarantee one character a mid or full Descent into the Abyss. (NOTE: Only usable on a Birthright Jewel that is Green or lighter.)   A fancy certificate awarded to those noble writers who finish what they start. Redeem it to get a bonus of 10% more marks for a completed thread.   How nice! This item allows you to re-roll the Jewels on one character sheet for free.   A fancy certificate awarded to those noble writers who finish what they start. Redeem it to get a bonus of 20% more marks for a completed thread.