I Will Be Your Misfit Queen

Description: Little Kaeleer

Offline Skye

« on: April 02, 2017, 08:07:15 PM »
A Merry little band of misfits

This little group of misfits have all somehow managed to find each other through tough times. They live on the streets and do whatever they can to survive, but as long as they have each other then its all worth it. They are not related by blood, but they are a family nonetheless. How they came to be where they are is likely going to be different with each character and I really want this to be a nice, diverse group of characters. They are probably mostly lacking in training though when it comes to Protocol and to a point, their castes outside of what they've been forced to discover over time.

Loren

General Information:
Loren is the oldest in the strange little family they have made for themselves, being the third person to join the little group. Izzy met Loren shortly after her and Duncan left the orphanage (about six months to be exact). He was the one that sort of showed them how to survive and took them under his wing, treating them like the family they would become. Whether he did it because he took pity on them or whether it had something to do with the fact that he is heartbound to Izzy, is completely open. He is in his mid to late 20s.

Requested Caste: Warlord

Relationship: "Brother"

Preferred Jewels: Tiger Eye to Purple Dusk Family Roll, but can be re-rolled.

Face Claim: Eryck Laframboise is pictured, but open as long as its run by me. I would like to keep the family somewhat diverse.

Miscellaneous:
This character is pretty open really. He is heartbound to Izzy, which means he's probably somewhat protective of her. I also sort of see him as the leader of their family, if only because he's the oldest. First name is open to change as Loren is simply a placeholder. Message me if you have any thoughts or questions! On a side note, I kind of think it might be fun if one of the brothers sees Izzy as something more than a "sister", considering she views them all as just family and Iain is coming into the picture. There are plans for the family in regards to Iain as well for those that wish to join us!

Karin

General Information:
Karin is the second oldest in the strange little family they have made for themselves, being the fourth person to join the little group. I see her as being the one that sort of takes care of them all, almost the mother of the group if that makes sense. She tries to make sure they are all taken care of and fed and have whatever they need to get by. Also, I don't really see her as being as involved in the thievery and shenanigans as the rest of them are. These are just random ideas in my head though and if you want to take her a different way, I'm pretty open to that as well! Izzy just really needs her sister, especially since there will be some girl talk to be had eventually >.> She is in her mid-20s.

Requested Caste: Hearth witch

Relationship: "Sister"

Preferred Jewels: Yellow to Tiger Eye Family Roll, but can be re-rolled.

Face Claim: Rasika Navare is pictured, but open as long as its run by me. I would like to keep the family somewhat diverse.

Miscellaneous:
This character is pretty open really. She is like a big sister to Izzy and the only other girl in their group. First name is open to change as Karin is simply a placeholder. Message me if you have any thoughts or questions! There are plans for the family in regards to Iain as well for those that wish to join us!

Duncan

General Information:
Duncan was the very first people in Izzy's makeshift family and the two of them are so close that they are often referred to as twins. He is only a couple of days older than her and they have known each other their entire lives considering they were both left at the orphanage at birth. He was probably bound to her since the beginning, but neither of them really understood it or even acknowledged what it was until after Loren came into the picture and Izzy experienced the bond with someone else. They left the orphanage when they were 12 and were on their own for a few months before they found Loren. Other than the bits referred to in her history and the fact that they are super close, Duncan is an open book. There is a part of me that sees him as being gay but again that is just a passing thought. There are absolutely no romantic feelings between him and Izzy though if he's not, as that would cause more trouble than I would like when Iain comes into the picture. He is 19 years old, though will be 20 in the spring.

Requested Caste: Warlord Prince

Relationship: "Twin Brother"

Preferred Jewels: Purple Dusk to Green Family Roll, and I'm sort of sold on the idea of him being dark-ish.

Face Claim: Ryan Guzman is pictured, but open as long as its run by me. I would like to keep the family somewhat diverse.

Miscellaneous:
This character is pretty open really outside of the history bits and the closeness between him and Izzy. He is heartbound to her, which means that he's probably incredibly protective of her because of their history. First name is open to change as Duncan is simply a placeholder. Message me if you have any thoughts or questions! There are plans for the family in regards to Iain as well for those that wish to join us!

Viktor

General Information:
Viktor is the baby in the strange little family they have made for themselves, being the last person to join the little group. How he came to join them is completely open as it was left vague up until this point. I sort of see him as being the more impetuous one in the group, jumping into things without actually thinking them through and all which means he probably finds himself in a bit more trouble than he should. This is just a random thought in my head though and if you want to take him another route, I'm totally open to that. I do sort of see him as joining their family initially because of the heartbond that forms between him and Izzy. He is 18-19 years old.

Requested Caste: Prince

Relationship: "Brother"

Preferred Jewels: Rose to Summer-sky Family Roll, but can be re-rolled.

Face Claim: Douglas Booth is pictured, but open as long as its run by me. I would like to keep the family somewhat diverse.

Miscellaneous:
This character is pretty open really. He is heartbound to Izzy, which means he's probably somewhat protective of her. First name is open to change as Viktor is simply a placeholder. Message me if you have any thoughts or questions! On a side note, I kind of think it might be fun if one of the brothers sees Izzy as something more than a "sister", considering she views them all as just family and Iain is coming into the picture. There are plans for the family in regards to Iain as well for those that wish to join us!
 Eating something this cute will definitely inspire you! Provides a random writing prompt upon use. Make sure to save whatever prompt it gives, as the item will be deleted upon use.   A fancy certificate awarded to those noble writers who finish what they start. Redeem it to get a bonus of 10% more marks for a completed thread.   It's vibrant and cheerful, like the sky on a warm, cloudless summer day!   Allows you to look before you leap! Use this to guarantee one character a full Descent into the Abyss. (NOTE: Only usable on a Birthright Jewel that is Opal or lighter.)   A fancy certificate awarded to those noble writers who finish what they start. Redeem it to get a bonus of 20% more marks for a completed thread.   What a curious thing you've found! Redeem this token to increase one of your character's Craft skills by one point.   How nice! This item allows you to re-roll the Jewels on one character sheet for free.   2 Birthrights, 1 Post. Redeem this item to have two sets of Jewels rolled that you may choose between.   A fancy certificate awarded to those noble writers who finish what they start. Redeem it to get a bonus of 10% more marks for a completed thread.   Allows you to save one set of rolled Jewels for later use.  

Offline Skye

Re: I Will Be Your Misfit Queen
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2017, 12:43:18 PM »
Still looking for these misfits to join my little Queenie!
 Eating something this cute will definitely inspire you! Provides a random writing prompt upon use. Make sure to save whatever prompt it gives, as the item will be deleted upon use.   A fancy certificate awarded to those noble writers who finish what they start. Redeem it to get a bonus of 10% more marks for a completed thread.   It's vibrant and cheerful, like the sky on a warm, cloudless summer day!   Allows you to look before you leap! Use this to guarantee one character a full Descent into the Abyss. (NOTE: Only usable on a Birthright Jewel that is Opal or lighter.)   A fancy certificate awarded to those noble writers who finish what they start. Redeem it to get a bonus of 20% more marks for a completed thread.   What a curious thing you've found! Redeem this token to increase one of your character's Craft skills by one point.   How nice! This item allows you to re-roll the Jewels on one character sheet for free.   2 Birthrights, 1 Post. Redeem this item to have two sets of Jewels rolled that you may choose between.   A fancy certificate awarded to those noble writers who finish what they start. Redeem it to get a bonus of 10% more marks for a completed thread.   Allows you to save one set of rolled Jewels for later use.  

Welcome to Witchlight

We are an AU Black Jewels RPG that is taking the world that we all know and expanding it by combining the old lore with new lore to truly make it our own. Come join us and play in our sandbox!

We are officially open! We are looking forward to the wonderful stories our members create and welcoming any newcomers to the site.

We have an RPG Rating of:

Timeline

Summer - AW101

Please keep the season in mind while posting. The seasons will change on 01/01.

Wanted Spotlight

Duncan
Warlord Prince | PD - Green | LK
"Twin Brother" to Isadora Delancy

C-box

Guest-friendly

Refresh History
  • Salem: Hello guests!
    November 18, 2017, 08:01:43 PM
  • WitchesRayvyn: So many Guests! Hello Guests! *waves*
    November 06, 2017, 06:59:21 PM
  • Mae: well i could work on want ads
    October 13, 2017, 07:46:48 PM
  • Jones: mine finally loaded but I can't actually get a message out D:
    October 13, 2017, 07:44:36 PM
  • Jones: lolol
    October 13, 2017, 07:44:19 PM
  • Mae: i cant work on DN without it XD
    October 13, 2017, 07:43:11 PM
  • Jones: I knooow
    October 13, 2017, 07:42:15 PM
  • Manu: booooo XD
    October 13, 2017, 07:37:51 PM
  • Jones: Their twitter account says they're doing a big mass reset. So hang in there, should be back soon!
    October 13, 2017, 07:32:00 PM
  • Manu: I think discord died D:
    October 13, 2017, 07:25:58 PM
  • WitchesRayvyn: awww we had a guest and I missed them
    October 13, 2017, 11:35:12 AM
  • dergon: Hi guest!
    October 12, 2017, 09:43:48 PM
  • Guest912: -waves-
    October 12, 2017, 08:50:55 PM
  • WitchesRayvyn: Yay!
    October 05, 2017, 07:38:12 PM
  • Skye: Its over!
    October 05, 2017, 04:13:02 PM
  • Io Potamoi: such a cute puppy too! (is Ray)
    September 30, 2017, 09:53:57 PM
  • dergon: oh that was me, wearing my new puppy skin >><<
    September 30, 2017, 07:49:31 PM
  • Mauki: D:
    September 30, 2017, 07:35:21 PM
  • Skye: Not soon enough
    September 30, 2017, 11:15:29 AM
  • dergon: almost skye! one more week <3
    September 28, 2017, 11:56:27 AM
  • Skye: Is it oct 5th yet? -dies-
    September 27, 2017, 04:31:04 PM
  • Siera:
    September 24, 2017, 09:40:05 PM
  • Skye: I'm trying to work posts in around making sugar flowers... But we'll see how this week goes lol. I have half a post written for you though. Bed just called me away.
    September 24, 2017, 07:11:04 AM
  • TheNighttimeSky: Wow look at all the posts today
    September 23, 2017, 10:37:05 PM
  • Skye: Yay!
    September 13, 2017, 02:40:56 PM

Recent Topics

Not Quite a Lamb, Not Quite a Wolf by Erylian
[Yesterday at 07:56:19 PM]

time for new adventures! by Tzirek
[Yesterday at 07:29:25 PM]

Transactions by The Darkness
[Yesterday at 08:05:19 AM]

Go Away Please by Cyprian
[November 22, 2017, 07:42:51 PM]

Iridian by Jones
[November 22, 2017, 09:25:45 AM]

Credits

Witchlight is loosely based upon the Black Jewels Series by Anne Bishop though it has been adapted and expanded by our members. All lore, characters, and writing belongs to the members. Site graphics & custom codes were created by the staff. A special thanks to Wolf & Katarina for all their help with the planning of Witchlight and the writing of the base lore.