Summer-sky to Opal
  • Queen
  • Played By: Jenn

Rodgau Province Queen
    Little Terreille Kaeleer
    10 Posts    137 marks
Re: Tantrums [CW]
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2018, 06:44:02 PM »

She loved it when he purred at her. Reminded her of a great Arcerian cat she'd never managed to tame but loved her anyway. Her Morgan. Beautiful and deadly. She arched against him, her own purr spilling out of her throat as he kissed his way to her mouth. A mouth parted to receive him, lips stinging from her teeth. She shuddered as he twitched inside her, the feeling erotic and powerful. Slender arms came up to wrap around his broad shoulders and Catriona gave him a squeeze. God she loved this man.

Her entire body stilled, heartbeat stuttering inside her chest and Catriona closed her eyes against the questions he asked. She didn't want a child. Not because that child could easily kill her. Not even because babies were hard and difficult to take care of. No. Catriona had curbed any desire for an infant long ago. There were too many things that could happen to an infant. They could die easily. They were breakable and what if she was a terrible mother? She didn't know how to be a mother.

"The brews were already taken, Morgan," she shifted to move him away from her, "You know I take one every morning." A brew strong enough for a black jeweled witch the healer assured her. She just didn't understand why her husband wanted a child so bad. What if they broke it? She couldn't handle it. Thighs tightened against his hips at the thought.

A baby would be broken. Shattered before it could even have a jewel because the only thing Catriona knew how to do was fight. She didn't know how to love a fragile thing. It didn't matter that the pride and the care of a Warlord Prince was just as fragile but a leash, a tether gave her the ability to sooth those fragile males. A baby? She was more likely to smash it to bits than coddle it when it cried. "Why is it so important, husband?" she asked quietly.

He talked and talked of a child. Talked and talked of being a father but he never told her why.

Morgan Blackthorn

Summer-sky to Opal
  • Warlord Prince
  • Played By: dergon

Little Terreille Kaeleer
    11 Posts    194 marks
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2018, 06:25:27 AM »

Morgan frowned. Lips petulant at her ready answer. Of course she’d already taken a brew. Cat was always prepared, especially if it was to deny him something. Not even a Darkness given chance of a child. Yet his hand rose to stroke her thigh in answer to their tightening. Instinct working to soothe her just as she was always ready to bring him back from the edge. Or join him on it.

”What do you mean, why?” He questioned back. Unable to carry on such a conversation while still buried to the hilt in her body, Morgan unsheathed himself, tucking his spear back in his pants and doing them up. He pulled her skirts down too, unwinding her legs from his waist and offering her a hand up from the table. ”I want a child. Do I need more reason than that?” A son specifically, but a daughter would be acceptable. Or one of each.

Morgan did not like being so easily denied. The decision already made without him. Any hope of children washed away by Cat and her damn morning brew. It just wasn’t fair to a man. He was her husband. Surely he had some rights to these choices. Annoyed, he fell back into his chair, legs sprawled before him and the wife he’d just been so pleased with regarded under dark brows. His reasons brought into question. Important! It was important because he wanted it.

”Why do you not?” Let her defend her desires. Her choices. Morgan could think of no other reason than he wanted a child. Something that was his, born of the woman he loved. A son to bring them both glory. ”Are you afraid for your reign? Your safety?” All things he could argue against. He would defend her. Be shield and sword while she was weakened by pregnancy.

Catriona Blackthorn

Summer-sky to Opal
  • Queen

Rodgau Province Queen
    Little Terreille Kaeleer
    10 Posts    137 marks
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2018, 09:04:07 AM »
Catriona's breath hissed out when Morgan removed himself from her, thigh still warm from his soothing caress. He just didn't understand, he never would. A child was lost on her. Broken and shattered against the harshness that was her heart. A heart with room only for one. A mind full of the people she ruled. There was no room for a baby.

He was ridiculously gentle, smoothing her skirts down her leg and giving her a hand up. Clasped and pulled, Catriona back on her feet and Morgan sprawled across a chair, deadly grace as beautiful as ever. Her own annoyance matched that of her husband's and Cat began her pacing, feet kicking the skirts away from her legs. Sometimes she truly hated dresses, too constricting and confining, never mind the fact they been up around her neck not moments before. "I don't want one," she hedged, "At least not yet." Probably never, her thoughts locked down tight.

Instinct and love wanted her to go to him, soak him in her craft and sooth away his hurts but Cat was good at ignoring that aspect of what she was. Too use to the battles and wars, fighting and training, Cat wasn't good at being that kind of queen. Opal moving to soothe without her knowledge, Cat seethed inside. Why did he question her wants every time they had this argument. Was it not enough that she did not want what he did. 

She scoffed at his idea that she worried for her throne and safety, "When have I ever worried over those things Morgan? Never. They are not my pressing issue." They never would be. Catriona was secure in her knowledge that she was the only queen capable of dealing with this part of Little Terrielle. Her only real worry was the root plague and the crops of grain she protected with all of her queen's gift, as weak as it was.  No she did not worry about that.

Broken babies like broken dolls. That was her worry. Pace, pace, kick and turn. Wild thoughts kicking up her agitation and she fought to lock it behind walls of iron opal, keep it away from her volatile husband. Too much, the ideas and emotions bubbled up and Catriona spun on his, face angry and eyes snapping, "It will be broken with a mother like me. What do I know of motherhood and babies? I will ruin it," she shouted at him before stopping and taking a deep breath.

Always. Always he could raise her anger without much thought.

She looked at him with liquid eyes, how she loved him even now when he had her back up and ready for battle. "I don't want to break it," she said softly and turned for the door, "I don't know if I have enough love to give a baby, Morgan and it will die for lack of love from me. Would you have that on my mind as well?" She started for the door and stopped just inches from it her back ramrod straight, "I love you husband but what you ask is something I can not give you."

Morgan Blackthorn

Summer-sky to Opal
  • Warlord Prince

Little Terreille Kaeleer
    11 Posts    194 marks
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2018, 09:00:25 AM »

”Then when?” He demanded, watching her pace from the shadow of his hand. Fingers curling across his forehead, elbow propped up on the arm of his chair. They were young yet, and there was time for son in the future, but Morgan wanted them now. If he could have them this day, then he wanted to know how long her would have to wait. Because he would not wait forever.

”What is your pressing concern then, Cat? These are the only things even marginally endangered by pregnancy.” And he would hold them for her. She could rule without her craft and she had Morgan to protect her, along with the rest of her court. Hand falling from his face, Morgan leaned back and scowled at her pacing. Skirts making papers flutter across the carpet and chair rock when she stormed by with all their violent swishing.

She looked magnificent. Morgan wanted to shake and fuck her in equal measure.

”What’s this?!” Morgan stood, the way her breasts moved as she stormed forgotten. He leaned over the table, hands spread wide over ruined contracts. Catriona, you’re being ridiculous. Of course you don’t know anything about motherhood, you’ve never been one.” Idiot woman. Too worked up in her own thoughts, which were insane.

”You are not going to ruin a baby.” He soothed. Women were designed to be mothers. He was sure it would come to her in time. Tongue clucking, he circled the desk toward her, silent as any hunter stalking prey. ”Or break it, Cat you are worrying over nonsense.” He slipped his arms around her, chest against her tense back, hand sliding up her stomach to rest beneath her breast. Morgan kissed her neck.

”I love you too, my girl, but you’re being foolish.” Biting her earlobe and nibbling her neck, Morgan tried to force her back around, so he could pin her to the door she wanted to flee him through. ”You are more loving and a gentle than you know. And there are nursemaids and very good husbands to take care of all the things you do not want to.” He stroked her gently. If he shook her now she would just rage more.

It was tempting though.

”You will give me at least one. But I’m willing to give you time to get used to the idea.” He conceded with a smirk, kissing her temple.

Catriona Blackthorn

Summer-sky to Opal
  • Queen

Rodgau Province Queen
    Little Terreille Kaeleer
    10 Posts    137 marks
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2018, 11:26:16 AM »
She let him trap her, strong chest against her back where she still stood ramrod straight at the door. She knew on some level that his words were right, she wouldn’t actually ruin a baby but her rapidly moving mind wouldn’t let her focus on that aspect of it. She would break it, of that she was certain. In some way. A careless word placed here, a mother too busy for a child. Somehow she’d break its spirit.

She sighed as he stroked her, marvelous hands working to sooth what raged inside her. Skin shivered at the touch of lips against her neck. His soothing worked far better than she liked and in spite of herself, Catriona could feel her entire body relax against him. A hiss escaped her as he bit her earlobe, the sting forgotten as she moved with him, letting him pin her against the door.

She looked at that much loved face beneath thick lashes and knew her argument was weak. She knew it wouldn’t last and knew he’d already won. She couldn’t tell him that of course, it wouldn’t do to inform him that this fight belonged to him. She tried to picture her strong husband with a child in his arms and she liked the image. Herself? She couldn’t quite imagine the sight but she could work on it. The turmoil in Cat’s mind calmed and stilled under the gentle strokes of his sweet words. Words she knew were designed for just that.

She sighed a heavy put upon sigh as he kissed her temple. “You will give me a year,” she demanded, “A year to think upon it.” A year would be plenty of time for Catriona to come to grips with the fact that she’d lost this battle. A year to get used to the fact that she would become a mother in some way or another. She sighed again and leaned her head into his kiss, “A year Morgan and not a moment less.”

Morgan Blackthorn

Summer-sky to Opal
  • Warlord Prince

Little Terreille Kaeleer
    11 Posts    194 marks
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2018, 06:06:14 AM »

Their fights had always quickened Morgan’s blood. Two tempers rising to meet on the battleground. Not a single drop of blood was ever shed, but there was still violence, simmering beneath the surface. Boiling up and over and destroying innocent furniture and housewares. Tumult. But underneath it all was love. And all the bickering and brawling never tarnished that.

Sometimes, however, his wife could not be bullied into submission. Morgan had lost plenty of fights, but this was a war he intended to win. So he tried a different approach. A gentler one. Petting and kissing her to meekness so she had less to fight against and more to yearn for. She looked very beautiful, caught between his waking body and the door. Peeking at him through her lashes, and giving in.

”A year.” He agreed quickly so she couldn’t change her mind on him. He could wait a year. His hands swept down her body, fingers gathering her skirts up. ”Mark the time then, witch, so we’ll know exactly which moment.” Smirking, Morgan kissed her, pressing her hard against the door, and pressing his hardness into her.

”How about a bit of practice before then?” Lips on her ear, and then her neck. ”Just wrap yourself around me and I’ll take care of the rest.” He cupped her thighs, just below her ass and lifted her up over his hips. Fingers and craft working between their bodies so he could free his spear and bury it in her again, strengthening the door so that no matter how hard it bucked it wouldn’t break. Not caring if anyone passing was startled by the thumping.

”One year.” And not a moment more.

Welcome to Witchlight

We are an AU Black Jewels RPG that is continuously expanding the world lore to truly make it our own. Come join us and play in our sandbox!

Open for over a year, we have 9 unique races, from birds to wolf-shifters. Feel free to drop into our Discord, lurk our wanted ads, and see if Witchlight is the fantasy site you should always have been looking for.

We have an RPG Rating of:

Timeline

Summer - AW102

The seasons will change on 01/19.

Recent Topics

Riptides by Orilaca
[Yesterday at 06:24:34 AM]

Walking shadows by Vigot Thidrandisson
[Yesterday at 12:12:11 AM]

the missing strand by Ilithian
[November 12, 2018, 10:30:19 PM]

Family Favors by Eulalie Reneux
[November 12, 2018, 06:10:19 AM]

Reunion by Io Potamoi
[November 11, 2018, 11:15:30 PM]

Chat

Guest Friendly Discord
login & choose a name, no registration required!

Wanted Spotlight

Betrayer
Priestess/Other | Open Jewels | Hayll
companion of Neha Rajani

Credits

Witchlight is loosely based upon the Black Jewels Series by Anne Bishop though it has been adapted and expanded by our members. All lore, characters, and writing belongs to the members. Site graphics & custom codes were created by the staff. A special thanks to Wolf & Katarina for all their help with the planning of Witchlight and the writing of the base lore.

Community Awards Winner
May 2018 Featured RPG