Full Name: Marissian Octavia Cornelius

Ethnicity: Eyrien
Birthplace: Askavi
Current Location: Askavi
Profession: Court Seer

Caste: Black Widow
Birthright Jewel: Blood Opal (CUT 75)
Offering Jewel: Red (UNCUT 63)
(NOTE: You must post below with your player or character account to receive Jewels or family rolls.)

Face Claim: Name of the actor or model whose likeness you’re using

The Body

Height:
Body Type:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:

Appearance:
Anywhere from a few sentences to a few paragraphs. Describe what sets your character apart on sight: any notable facial features, scars, or tattoos; how they dress; what kind of body language they use; how (or if) they display their Jewels; et cetera. Be sure to double-check and abide by the racial characteristics laid out in our lore section.

The Mind

Craft Strengths: 15pts
You have 15 points to spend in craft strengths to begin with. More can be purchased from the Shop or earned during the course of play. Replace Craft with a spell and the # points you would like in the [], up to 8 per spell. Please remove this blurb from the application.
Craft
Craft
Craft Weaknesses: Aspects of Craft your character underperforms at

Personal Strengths: A list of admirable or valuable traits or skills your character possesses (optional)
Personal Weaknesses: A list of detestable or imperfect qualities your character possesses, or skills they’re miserable at (optional)

Personality:
One or more detailed paragraph(s). Bring your character to life; you can tell us about their habits, their goals, how they react to—and interact with—others, what they’re like when they’re happy or angry, and so on.

The Backstory

Family:
  • Name | Relation | Jewel to Jewel Caste

History:
Please include a CW at the top of your history if necessary.

Aim for several descriptive paragraphs or a detailed timeline. This section should contain the circumstances of a character’s birth (unless they are unknown), a bit about their childhood, their Birthright Ceremony (if applicable), their Offering Ceremony (if applicable), and any other important milestones they might have encountered, like a Virgin Night, a death in their immediate family, or anything impactful that shaped them into the individual they are today.

The Writer

Player Name: What you prefer to be called OOC
Player Pronouns: How you like to be referred to
Timezone: Your timezone in GMT
Contact: How best to contact you for plots (site PM, e-mail, Discord, Skype, etc)
How did you find us?: Optional

Inactivity Instructions: If you do not log in to your player account and cannot be reached by staff for a period of three months, your account will be considered inactive. (It’s okay; life happens to the best of us.) In the event of your inactivity, what should staff do with this character? (You may answer this question with things like Archive/Retire or Put up for adoption, or you can specify how you’d like them to be written out of the plot in your absence.)

Roleplay Sample:
A sample of your writing. Roleplay samples can be from anywhere, but must be at least 200 words long and include one or more lines of dialogue. This is only required for your first character application; if you’ve already had a character accepted, you may delete this portion of the application.

Mischief

• OOC Account

• 0 Posts    2406 marks
Re: Marissian
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2019, 08:08:17 PM »
I'd like to use my opal birthright, please. I'd like a descent roll too. And, um, also... i would like to use the 5 craft token purchase i made for her as well.

The Darkness

• Staff
  • Red to Black

• 0 Posts    9999821261 marks
Re: Marissian
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2019, 08:23:42 PM »
The Darkness has granted you...
Blood Opal
Cut 75
to
Red
Cut 63

As requested, THREE family rolls:
1: Rose to Purple Dusk
2: Opal to Red
3: White to Rose
 Shiny!   Shiny!   Shiny!   How nice! This item allows you to re-roll the Jewels on one character sheet for free.   How nice! This item allows you to re-roll the Jewels on one character sheet for free.   How nice! This item allows you to re-roll the Jewels on one character sheet for free.   How nice! This item allows you to re-roll the Jewels on one character sheet for free.   A fancy certificate awarded to those noble writers who finish what they start. Redeem it to get a bonus of 10% more marks for a completed thread.   A fancy certificate awarded to those noble writers who finish what they start. Redeem it to get a bonus of 20% more marks for a completed thread.   A fancy certificate awarded to those noble writers who finish what they start. Redeem it to get a bonus of 20% more marks for a completed thread.  

Marissian

• Pending
  • Black Widow
  • Played By: Mischief

Court Seer
    Askavi Terreille
    0 Posts    0 marks
Re: Cornelius, Marissian
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2019, 12:33:01 PM »
I also request to use my uncut upgrade and my Caprice Run bragging rights.

THank you!
 When cut just doesn't cut it! (Blood Opal to Ebon-gray)   A beautifully prismatic Jewel indeed. It possesses a strange duality, neither completely Light nor Dark; the only way to discover its true potential is to use it!   What’s better than one shiny? Why, five shinies, of course!   Bragging rights for your Eyrien character! The Caprice Run is the easiest of the Eyrien Runs in Askavi Terrielle, but don't let that fool you! They're all difficult and dangerous.   
What happened to the fallen seed, was it buried too deep to see? Roots growing in the darkest sea - forests overgrown. And then when it sprouted leaves I lay there in disbelief. It rocked to the core of me: a bright emergence.

Now the bones are scattered all here. I can make the world disappear if I close my eyes and ears; breathe out my essence. Starlight can become my name, a fire explodes in my veins; the becoming of an ancient flame: Sun in ascendance.

Welcome to Witchlight

We are an AU Black Jewels RPG that is continuously expanding the world lore to truly make it our own. Come join us and play in our sandbox!

Open for over a year, we have 9 unique races, from birds to wolf-shifters. Feel free to drop into our Discord, lurk our wanted ads, and see if Witchlight is the fantasy site you should always have been looking for.

We have an RPG Rating of:

Timeline

FALL- AW102

The seasons will change on 04/19.

Recent Topics

The oblivious by Briar
[Today at 01:49:48 AM]

Footsteps in the Sand by Isidore Nazaire
[Today at 01:07:54 AM]

In Between Sunlight by Ephram O'Hannon
[Yesterday at 10:56:19 PM]

Steward! Oh Steward! by Vigot Thidrandisson
[Yesterday at 09:39:08 PM]

This Guy by dergon
[Yesterday at 07:41:40 PM]

Chat

Guest Friendly Discord
login & choose a name, no registration required!

Wanted Spotlight

The Second
Eunuch | Open Jewels | Paon
Second Hand to Mother Priestess

Credits

Witchlight is loosely based upon the Black Jewels Series by Anne Bishop though it has been adapted and expanded by our members. All lore, characters, and writing belongs to the members. Site graphics & custom codes were created by the staff. A special thanks to Wolf & Katarina for all their help with the planning of Witchlight and the writing of the base lore.

Community Awards Winner