History:

The Writer

Player Name: Kayndred, Kay
Player Pronouns: She/hers
Timezone: -8 GMT

Inactivity Instructions: Archive, write out, adoption, lastly death

Roleplay Sample:
See Michael Villiers
 Eating something this cute will definitely inspire you! Provides a random writing prompt upon use. Make sure to save whatever prompt it gives, as the item will be deleted upon use.   When cut just doesn't cut it! (White to Opal)   A fancy certificate awarded to those noble writers who finish what they start. Redeem it to get a bonus of 10% more marks for a completed thread.   The Darkness has a surprisingly lenient return policy! (No Birthright to Red - Darker Jewels not guaranteed.)   Wow, it's really heavy!   2 Birthrights, 1 Post. (Birthright Blood Opal to Red)   You heard whaaaat? Omg. NO! I won't tell anybody.    You heard whaaaat? Omg. NO! I won't tell anybody.    You heard whaaaat? Omg. NO! I won't tell anybody.    You heard whaaaat? Omg. NO! I won't tell anybody.    You heard whaaaat? Omg. NO! I won't tell anybody.    You heard whaaaat? Omg. NO! I won't tell anybody.   

kayndred

• OOC Account

• 0 Posts    7326 marks
Re: The Wagon Witch Seamstress
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2019, 10:46:55 PM »
Blep lets do a **random BR and a descent and three family rolls.
 Eating something this cute will definitely inspire you! Provides a random writing prompt upon use. Make sure to save whatever prompt it gives, as the item will be deleted upon use.   When cut just doesn't cut it! (White to Opal)   A fancy certificate awarded to those noble writers who finish what they start. Redeem it to get a bonus of 10% more marks for a completed thread.   The Darkness has a surprisingly lenient return policy! (No Birthright to Red - Darker Jewels not guaranteed.)   Wow, it's really heavy!   2 Birthrights, 1 Post. (Birthright Blood Opal to Red)   You heard whaaaat? Omg. NO! I won't tell anybody.    You heard whaaaat? Omg. NO! I won't tell anybody.    You heard whaaaat? Omg. NO! I won't tell anybody.    You heard whaaaat? Omg. NO! I won't tell anybody.    You heard whaaaat? Omg. NO! I won't tell anybody.    You heard whaaaat? Omg. NO! I won't tell anybody.   

The Darkness

• Staff
  • Red to Black

• 0 Posts    9999789193 marks
Re: The Wagon Witch Seamstress
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2019, 06:46:32 PM »
The Darkness has granted you...
Summer-sky
Cut 61
to
Opal
Cut 26

As requested, THREE family rolls:
1: Opal to Opal
2: Yellow to Rose
3: Rose to Purple Dusk
 What’s better than one shiny? Why, three shinies, of course!	   How nice! This item allows you to re-roll the Jewels on one character sheet for free.   How nice! This item allows you to re-roll the Jewels on one character sheet for free.   How nice! This item allows you to re-roll the Jewels on one character sheet for free.   How nice! This item allows you to re-roll the Jewels on one character sheet for free.   A fancy certificate awarded to those noble writers who finish what they start. Redeem it to get a bonus of 10% more marks for a completed thread.   A fancy certificate awarded to those noble writers who finish what they start. Redeem it to get a bonus of 20% more marks for a completed thread.   A fancy certificate awarded to those noble writers who finish what they start. Redeem it to get a bonus of 20% more marks for a completed thread.   What’s better than one shiny? Why, three shinies, of course!	   What’s better than one shiny? Why, three shinies, of course!	   Wow, it's really heavy!  

Welcome to Witchlight

We are an AU Black Jewels RPG that is continuously expanding the world lore to truly make it our own. Come join us and play in our sandbox!

Open since 2017, we have 9 unique races, from birds to wolf-shifters. Feel free to drop into our Discord, lurk our wanted ads, and see if Witchlight is the fantasy site you should always have been looking for.

We have an RPG Rating of:

Timeline

SUMMER - AW103

The seasons will change on 4/19.

Recent Topics

Thread Completion by dergon
[July 09, 2020, 04:36:12 PM]

Red-eye, Koa by The Darkness
[July 09, 2020, 04:23:37 PM]

Transactions by The Darkness
[July 08, 2020, 05:53:49 PM]

Nissi by The Darkness
[July 08, 2020, 05:52:15 PM]

Vee, Nikodemus by kayndred
[July 05, 2020, 06:26:10 PM]

Chat

Guest Friendly Discord
login & choose a name, no registration required!

Wanted Spotlight

The Fellowship
Companions | Open Jewels | Kaeleer
Plaguebearers

Rumor Mill

Credits

Witchlight is loosely based upon the Black Jewels Series by Anne Bishop though it has been adapted and expanded by our members. All lore, characters, and writing belongs to the members. Site graphics & custom codes were created by the staff. A special thanks to Wolf & Katarina for all their help with the planning of Witchlight and the writing of the base lore.

Community Awards Winner